Welcome to week 6! Best of luck to all those who have yet another round of midterms this week, and don't forget to check those winter quarter pass times! Thank you to all who came to our meeting last Wednesday with PA Erin and we hope that you were able to get your questions answered and see a little bit about what being a PA is like. If you were not able to attend, The minutes from the meeting have a lot of great info and I will be uploading them to our Facebook and website tonight.
We do not have any PA Club events this week; however, next week will be our last fundraiser of the quarter at Pho King and in two weeks we will have our last club meeting of the quarter. If you haven't been able to make it to 2 meetings and 1 fundraiser yet make sure to do so in order to be considered an active member for the quarter!
As always, please let us know of any events we may have missed or opportunities you would like to see happen for the club.
Your Officers (Kellie, Micah, Sabrina, An, Lisa, Jacinda)
I. PRE-PA CLUB EVENTS
- LAST FUNDRAISER OF THE QUARTER Nov. 12, 10:00am - 11:00pm -- Pho King https://www.facebook.com/events/1670210089924388/
- LAST MEETING OF THE QUARTER Nov. 18, TBA -- PA Jeopardy and a look into plans for Winter Quarter
II. OTHER RELEVANT EVENTS
- Nov. 2, 7:00 pm, Wellman 6 -- Nursing Prep for TEAS Exam
- Nov. 3, 7:10pm, Hutchison 115 -- MAPS Student Run Clinic Panel
- Nov. 3, 6:00pm, Wellman 2 -- Round Table Networking with Professors
- Nov. 4, 6:30pm, Geidt 1003 -- Pre-AMSA meeting
- Nov. 10, 6:15pm, Kleiber 3 -- DAT Prep
- Nov. 17, 6:00pm, Kleiber 3 -- MCAT Prep
- Nov 18, 7:00pm, Wellman 26 -- UC Davis Fire Department EMT Info Session