We hope you all had a great three-day weekend and are ready for week three! This is an exciting week because it is our first meeting of the quarter this Wednesday at 8:10pm in Geidt 1002. At the meeting, we will be passing out club T-shirts to official members so make sure you are there! Anyone is welcome to become an official member at any time throughout the year, all you need to do is turn in your membership application to our email and your $15 yearly membership fee at one of our meetings.
Thank you to everybody who is helping us support the Nursing Club by donating clothes to their clothing drive! There is still plenty of time to participate and get rid of those clothes that you know you haven't worn in years to help those in need. The clothing drive starts Tuesday January 19th and continues through January 29th.
Don't forget to sign up to volunteer at the blood drive here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ULR72PeePMbehTA_wxlLuQS_3UQS9psLibMjfZBh9tI/edit?usp=sharing
As always, Let us know of any events that we missed, any questions you have, or anything you would like to see us do this quarter!
Your Officers (Kellie, Micah, Sabrina, An, Lisa, Jacinda)
I. PRE-PA CLUB EVENTS
- FIRST CLUB MEETING - Wednesday January 20th, 8:10pm, Geidt 1002 https://www.facebook.com/events/896328793797964/
- Fundraiser - Raja's Tandoor, Thursday January 28th, 3:00pm to 9:00pm (printed flyer needed) https://www.facebook.com/events/212516159086411/
- Fundraiser - Tako Korean BBQ, February 11, 11:30am to 10:00pm (need digital or printed flyer)
II. OTHER RELEVANT EVENTS
- Nursing Club Clothing Drive - Tuesday January 19th to January 29th
- Women in Healthcare Panel - Thursday February 4th, 7:10pm, SCC Multipurpose Room
- Students for Pre-Health Education and Service Meeting - Thursday January 21st, 6:30pm, 1342 Storer
- ASBMB General Meeting - Thursday January 14th, 7:00pm, Wellman 26
- Bayanihan Clinic Winter Applications due February 1st
- Imani Clinic Application due January 22 by 10:00pm