I hope you have been able to stay warm and dry in this winter weather! We are fast approaching the end of Fall quarter (and finals..) so make sure to take a break while you can and come out to our last two club events of the quarter! This week, we will have our last fundraiser of the quarter at Pho King 4 on Thursday November 12, so come and get some warm delicious pho while supporting our club.
If you have been unable to make it to any of our meetings, remember that we make the minutes and powerpoint from every meeting available to the club through our Facebook page (under files) and on our website! You do not have to miss out on the meeting information even if you couldn't attend.
As always, please let us know of any events we may have missed or opportunities you would like to see happen for the club.
Your Officers (Kellie, Micah, Sabrina, An, Lisa, Jacinda)
I. PRE-PA CLUB EVENTS
- LAST FUNDRAISER OF THE QUARTER Nov. 12, 10:00am - 11:00pm -- Pho King https://www.facebook.com/events/1670210089924388/
- LAST MEETING OF THE QUARTER Nov. 18, 7:10pm, Chemistry 176 -- PA Jeopardy and a look into plans for Winter Quarter
II. OTHER RELEVANT EVENTS
- Nov. 9, 6:00pm, Wellman 209 -- Navigating Pre-Requisites and Casting a Wide Net
- Nov. 10 -- Registration begins for Winter HRI
- Nov. 10, 6:15pm, Kleiber 3 -- DAT Prep
- Nov. 17, 6:00pm, Kleiber 3 -- MCAT Prep
- Nov 18, 7:00pm, Wellman 26 -- UC Davis Fire Department EMT Info Session