First, a big thank you to all who volunteered for the Spring Blood Drive! We had a lot of members come out and it was great to see Pre-PA Club represented well. BloodSource had personally thanked us for our great volunteering for both blood drives this year.
This week, make sure to escape the heat and stop by Cultive for our fundraiser from 11:0oam to 11:00pm this Wednesday the 27th! Either bring a flier (attached) or mention the Pre-PA Club when you checkout.
We have many volunteer opportunities in the Davis community available to members this quarter. Check out our website events page (http://www.weebly.com/editor/main.php) for information on all of the volunteer positions we currently have available.
As always, please email us with any questions or requests of what you would like to see happen in the club!
Your Officers (Kellie, Micah, Jacinda, An, Sabrina, Lisa)
PRE-PA CLUB EVENTS:
- Cultive Fundraiser - April 27, 11:00am-11:00pm, mention Pre-Pa Club or present a flier
- University of the Pacific Admissions - Tuesday May 3, 6:10-7:00pm, Chemistry 179
- Sweet and Shavery Fundraiser - May 12, 12:00pm-10:00pm, mention pre-PA Club
- Student Panel (Hands-on Experience) - May 17, 6:10-7:00pm, Chemistry 179
- Marshall B. Ketchum Admissions - Tuesday May 24, 6:10-7:00pm, Surge 111 1309
OTHER HEALTH-RELATED OPPORTUNITIES:
- Internships and Resumes 101 - April 25, 3:10pm, Life Sciences 1022
- Med School 101 - April 27, 3:10pm, Life Sciences 1022
- Rossman University School of Nursing - April 28, 1:30pm Life Sciences 1022
- Dinner With a Doctor - May 3, 7:00pm, Garrison Room
- PHAN Application Deadline - May 7, 11:59pm