We hope you all had a fun and safe Picnic Day and are ready for those impending midterms. Make sure to take a break from studying to come out to our meeting this Tuesday from 6:10-7:00pm in Chemistry 179. An admissions representative from the UC Davis PA Program will be coming out to talk, so don't miss it!
For those of you volunteering at the blood drive this week, you should be receiving an email a couple days before your shift giving you more information. You can still sign up for the blood drive if you haven't already! You can either table or work the actual blood drive and it is a great opportunity to get some volunteer hours in. Wear your Pre-PA Club T-shirts! See the link on our Facebook page to sign up for a times slot.
We have many volunteer opportunities in the Davis community available to members this quarter. Check out our website events page (http://www.weebly.com/editor/main.php) for information on all of the volunteer positions we currently have available.
As always, please email us with any questions or requests of what you would like to see happen in the club!
Your Officers (Kellie, Micah, Jacinda, An, Sabrina, Lisa)
PRE-PA CLUB EVENTS:
- University of California Davis Admissions - April 19, 6:10-7:00pm, Chemistry 179
- Cultive Fundraiser - April 27, 11:00am-11:00pm, mention Pre-Pa Club or present a flier
- University of the Pacific Admissions - Tuesday May 3, 6:10-7:00pm, Chemistry 179
- Sweet and Shavery Fundraiser - May 12, 12:00pm-10:00pm, mention pre-PA Club
- Student Panel (Hands-on Experience) - May 17, 6:10-7:00pm, Chemistry 179
- Marshall B. Ketchum Admissions - Tuesday May 24, 6:10-7:00pm, Surge 111 1309
OTHER HEALTH-RELATED OPPORTUNITIES:
- Creating Your School List - April 21, 1:30pm Life Sciences 1022
- Willow Clinic Application - Deadline April 23 at 11:59pm
- Med School 101 - April 27, 3:10pm, Life Sciences 1022